A decadent share plate of delicious prawns topped with a fresh burst of Native Australian Lemon Myrtle Flavour Pearls…
Fabulous to nibble with friends whilst enjoying a sip, or serve as a starter with some freshly dressed greens.
What you’ll need…
- 500g Prawns – Raw, tail on so you can pick them up to eat! (will probably give you around 24 prawns if this helps with your shopping!) Here is a link on how to clean prawns if you have bought some whole from our friend Gordon Ramsay
- 1 clove garlic – crush
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 x 50g jar Native Australian Lemon Myrtle Flavour Pearls
- Leafy greens if you like – rocket or baby spinach are good
- Simple olive oil & lemon juice to dress greens
- Lemon wedge for additional garnish if desired
All you need to do is…
Combine your prawns, garlic, paprika, sea salt and olive oil in a bowl and refrigerate until ready to cook.
If you are cooking inside pop your oven on to 200C and get a nice large fry pan ready and a tray too if your pan doesn’t go in the oven. If you are cooking outside get the BBQ nice and hot.
Your prawns to the smoking hot hot plate or fry pan(be careful not to overcrowd them and stew them) and get colour on both sides of the prawn before popping them into the oven for a few minutes to finish cooking. Give them an additional sprinkle of sea salt and freshly ground pepper before serving.
Simply pile them on to your serving plate/s with your dressed greens and top with Lemon Myrtle Flavour Pearls…
Until next time
Enjoy…from the Peninsula Larder Team
“I’ll slip an extra shrimp on the barbie for you”
Paul Hogan 1984 to 1990 TV ad