Australia Post Christmas Delivery Recommendations
They are recommending all items are lodged by the following dates for delivery within Australia by Christmas:
PARCEL POST: Tuesday 19th December*
EXPRESS POST: Thursday 21st December*
* Excludes WA and NT
WA and NT Delivery from Vic
PARCEL POST: Friday 15th December
EXPRESS POST: Wednesday 20th December
WA and NT
- FREE POST AVAILABLE - MIN SPENDS APPLY and We offer a flat rate postage cost for deliveries within Australia of $10.
If you spend $70 or more you will receive FREE FREIGHT. You can upgrade your delivery to Express Post for a small cost. So, if you spend less than $70 you will pay $10 for freight to anywhere in Australia. If you spend more than $70 you will not be charged for freight. If you choose to upgrade to Express Post you will pay an additional fee for this.
- Orders are carefully picked and packed by hand, then dispatched.
We tend to use Australia Post but may use other providers. Please allow 2-3 business days for us to process your order. Often they will be processed on the same day. Estimated delivery times are calculated from the time of dispatch and can vary, especially during busy periods. Please check the Australia Post website for current average time frames Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information (please also check your junk folder). You can also access your tracking information via your account by logging in to our website.
- In the unlikely event that any item/s in an order are out of stock you will be contacted via email or by telephone.
At this time, you can either cancel the items from your order or wait until the item/s are back in stock. (usually only a day or two).
- We pack our orders with bubble wrap, biodegradable foam bubbles and a combination of recycled and new boxes.
- If you have an issue with your delivery please let us know.
We can help as far as checking the tracking for you but if there is an issue with where a parcel was left or a parcel not received you will need to contact Australia Post directly as you are the recipient and we are unable to do anything more. The best thing to do is pop into your local Australia Post Shop for help or find their customer service phone number on line and ask for advice. We also advise to lodge an enquiry via the Australia Post website. They will compensate up to $100 for lost/missing items. You will need to state that the 'sender won't help' in your enquiry as this tends to speed things up a little.
- The delivery provider for International deliveries is Australia Post.
There is an International Freight Calculator at checkout.
- The cost is determined by:
* the specified shipping address, the weight and the estimated physical dimensions of the complete order, including packaging
- If the freight cost seems too high, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can see if there is a cheaper way to post your order.
- Where a delivery address is incomplete, incorrect or otherwise just doesn't look right,
we will likely just give you a quick call to double check.
Follow this link to the Australia Post website:
The page explains exactly what to do. Essentially you will need to set up a free My Post account where you will be able to track and modify your parcels destination. We are unable to do this for you as you are the parcel recipient.
- At checkout, you will have to enter a billing address and also a shipping address.
Just make the shipping address is where you need the delivery to go. If you would like us to include a gift card or note, please just let us know what you'd like to say in the notes area of your order.