COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to extended COVID-19 lockdowns and high parcel volumes, customers may experience delivery delays. Your patience and understanding is appreciated in these uncertain times.
- We offer a flat rate postage cost for deliveries within Australia of $9.
If you spend $60 or more you will receive FREE FREIGHT. You can upgrade your delivery to Express Post for a small cost. So, if you spend less than $60 you will pay $9 for freight to anywhere in Australia. If you spend more than $60 you will not be charged for freight. If you choose to upgrade to Express Post you will pay an additional fee for this.
- Orders are carefully picked and packed by hand, then dispatched.
We tend to use Australia Post but may use other providers. Please allow 2-3 business days for us to process your order. Often they will be processed on the same day. Estimated delivery times are calculated from the time of dispatch and can vary, especially during busy periods. Please check the Australia Post website for current average time frames https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/domestic-delivery-times?fm=search-organic:delivery%20times:1 Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information (please also check your junk folder). You can also access your tracking information via your account by logging in to our website.
- In the unlikely event that any item/s in an order are out of stock you will be contacted via email or by telephone.
At this time, you can either cancel the items from your order or wait until the item/s are back in stock. (usually only a day or two).
- We pack our orders with bubble wrap, biodegradable foam bubbles and a combination of recycled and new boxes.
- The delivery provider for International deliveries is Australia Post.
There is an International Freight Calculator at checkout.
- The cost is determined by:
* the specified shipping address, the weight and the estimated physical dimensions of the complete order, including packaging
- If the freight cost seems too high, please email email@example.com
We can see if there is a cheaper way to post your order.
- Where a delivery address is incomplete, incorrect or otherwise just doesn't look right,
we will likely just give you a quick call to double check.
Follow this link to the Australia Post website:
The page explains exactly what to do. Essentially you will need to set up a free My Post account where you will be able to track and modify your parcels destination. We are unable to do this for you as you are the parcel recipient.
- At checkout, you will have to enter a billing address and also a shipping address.
Just make the shipping address where you need the delivery to go. If you would like us to include a gift card or note, please just let us know what you'd like to say in the notes area of your order.